Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Old Advice, New Revelation

[Music - Dead Souls - Nine inch Nails]
[Mood - tired]

I'm glad Wife had her second day of photo taking. She also wants to learn how to re-size photos and post them on her Flickr account. I hope this becomes a regular thing for her.

Today was rather busy. I like busy days.

I once told an old acquaintance that I had trouble with being blocked creatively. Her suggestion was that when ever I felt blocked, have a cup of coffee. I never followed her advice, because it seemed that I can apply that to anything... if I felt blocked, go jog around the neighborhood, and when I come back, I'll be unblocked.

During my Starbucks morning endeavourers... I'll read a little from a design master, then open my sketch book. I'll be darned if I don't feel a bit accomplished, even if I only took down a few notes during thought process. Then I go to work really charged. Now... I'm not sure if the grande cafe mocha I usually have in my hand has anything to do with this, but... my old acquaintance could've been right all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home