Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Days Like This (and a rant)

[Music: In Your Head - Holly Golightly]
[Mood: Tired]

It was just one of those days. A lot was happening, and a lot was coming at me at once. The only saving grace to days like this is that it goes fast. I'm surprisingly tired, though.

Wife was questioning my contempt for TV commercials. I told her that 99% of them are annoying, and uncreative. This is similar to my contempt for music videos. I went on to say how all they do is try to play to our cravings and desire products we don't need. Car and beer commercials are the absolute worst, especially during sports broadcasts.

She concluded with asking why I even care. Why does it even bother me.

She's right, though. I didn't have an answer. I don't know why I care that I hate commercials. Not sure why I put much brain power into it.

L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home