Thursday, June 24, 2004

Eight O'Clock

[Mood - Sad]
[Music - Faith & The Muse - Elyra]

There's a fine line between learning a lesson and living one.

Raquel's aunt passed away tonight surrounded by friends and family. It's a sad thing to think about when you consider the people involved. They spent these past few months helping to make her life comfortable. I wouldn't expect anything less from that family. They loved their sister and showed it.

Now is my time to be the person Raquel needs. I need to set myself aside for her and her family. This is the first time she's had to go through something like this, and she's being very strong. I knew she would be strong about this.

Going through this experience this time around, I've realized that I shouldn't compain so much, and be so negative all the time. I shouldn't let stupid shit bother me, and focus on real problems. Focus on issues that MATTER.

Will I stay true to these things? Time will tell. For now, I'm satisfied with realizing these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home