Sunday, April 25, 2004

Losers of the World

Raquel and I are losers. Plain and simple.

We entered the Southside Photography Contest and we both didn't get selected for the exhibition. I entered two submissions last year and didn't get in. I only submitted one this year.

I don't think they're that bad. That's quite alright, though. Raquel thinks they're good. In the end, that's what matters. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter next year. It's $15 per entry, and I'm not keen on wasting money. One thing that has come out of this is Raquel's finally taking more photos. She always talked about it, now she's doing it.

I hope she keeps up with it. I on the other hand have not really kept up with it. It's always something I get an itch for once in a while. I used to carry my camera around everywhere (until I landed on it from slipping on my back, but that's a whole other entry).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home