Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Wife, the Photographer

[Music - Snakedriver - The Jesus & Mary Chain]
[Mood - okay]

So the Wife's been taking some photographs lately. Every now and then she gets in these modes where she wants to take pictures. She took a few non-credit courses last year and bought a nice manual camera, so she uses both.

The reason I'm glad for this is because we had this huge discussion on art and how she's not at all artistic, or interested in art, while our best friends (and me) are artists in some way or another. Yet, I think what she's doing is the tip of an artistic iceberg.

I'm biased, because she's my wife, but I think she has a good eye for photographs. The classes she took were on how to operate a manual camera. I think if she took the next level class, the one on composition, I think she could do even better.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home