Monday, March 05, 2007

Work in Progress: XTS Services

XTS is a local computer consulting operation. This is actually a redesign of something the client came up with, which had the XTS in Times New Roman in a hollow circle, with the word 'trust' repeated around it.

I rendered several ideas, trying to come up with a simple geometric solution for security and privacy. I was working with hard angles, boxes, hexagons. The client still wanted 'trust' in the logo somehow. Then I realized... circle of trust. We've all heard that term before. I thought XTS in one circle was too plain.

It's pretty much done. Still not sure about the wording at the bottom (which causes a problem of readability when reduced.) Client was fine with this and the no-wording small version. I'm not satisfied with the wording, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home