Sunday, February 25, 2007

Principal's Office

Last Friday I went to a local high school to meet and coordinate a community fair my company holds ever year. This year, my job is to help a local school district set up their bands and other school clubs to provide entertainment for the fair. I've never done this before. My contact is the assistant superintendent. He wanted to bring the high school principal into the meeting, and have it at his office.

I haven't been to the principals office in 15 years. I was reminded of my early high school days. I wasn't really a trouble maker. I just didn't know when to shut up. Freshman & sophomore years, I was usually in detention. Junior & senior year, I moved, and switched schools. Different atmosphere, new friends... I grew up that year, and never set foot in the principals office again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home