Thursday, November 02, 2006

San Francisco Love

We decided to take our first anniversary trip to San Francisco. I loved the city itself. It was so busy and moving, yet many parts of it seemed so calm and serene. The city is rich with history, and there were times where I didn't even feel like I was in a city. I especially felt that way in the park facing the Golden Gate.

I can't explain the feeling of that moment. I'll try, though. It felt as if everything was fine. This crazy world seemed to make some sort of strange sense. I was 3000 miles away from my problems, and felt like I could tackle and conqure them. I didn't know my wife was taking this photo, but I'm glad she captured that moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger An OrganizedMess said...

love that pic your wife took of u n the bridge

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home