Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Censorship Gone Ape Shit

We live in sad times when a person gets stopped by security agents in an airport for wearing a t-shirt with Arabic script. I'm going to re-type that for emphasis: A person was stopped and taken into custody for wearing a t-shirt with Arabic script. Oh, the man was also Arabic, and the message on his shirt was also in English.

I'm not even going to get into the rediculesness of this situation. It just makes me sad to think you can't even express yourself on your OWN CLOTHING. Case in point, I found this other article of a woman who got kicked off of an airplane for wearing a t-shirt with derrogatory depictions of Bush, Cheney and Condi.

I need a vacation from this stupid shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger An OrganizedMess said...

that is absolutly crazy, what is happening to this country.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home