Thursday, August 17, 2006

Music in the Air

[music: Waking Up by 10 Years]
[mood: tired]

I've known about 10 years since they first came out, but for some reason they didn't speak to me. Maybe I'm finally seeking out that post A Perfect Circle rock sound I love so much. Well, this album has it. I'm sorry to be like everyone else and compare them to APC. Maybe I'll make an effort to write a true critique later on.

Being the music snob that I am, I usually stay away from the mainstream (unless a friend really wants me to try something) ...anyway, while on iTunes I noticed a few notable names have some new material coming out. The Killers (finally), Evanessance (sounds great), Audioslave (bleh) and The Roots (the only hip hop I care for.)

1 Comments:

Blogger An OrganizedMess said...

luis, i'm dissappointed. how can u compare such greatness as APC to this band. I do own this album, i will admit. However it bores me, it doesn't move me in any way, n usually makes me sleepy, needless to say i gave the cd to my roommate to borrow n never asked for it back.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home