Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Selling the Drama

[music: Selling the Drama by Live]
[mood: nostalgic]

I had my childhood in the '80s, but I was 'growing up' in the '90s. It's where my musical tastes dramatically changed. I went from Slick Rick and Redman to Nirvana & Nine Inch Nails in one summer. I discovered Live, and I was immediately hooked.

The cover of their album Throwing Copper remains one of my favorites, especially because the painting has a somewhat haunting background.

Their MTV Unplugged performance is one of my all time favorites. It's too bad they never released it. It's been 11 years since that performance, and I'm sure there would be plenty of buyers.

1 Comments:

Blogger An OrganizedMess said...

actually Live was the 1st real concert i ever went to, when i was 15. I remember i believe i was 12 when i discovered them,i loved them, i didn't know they did n unplugged show, i would LOVE to hear that!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home